Friday, October 24, 2008

Isso é incrível! It is unbelievable!

Ontem o Quico mandou um e-mail para a administradora do condomínio pedindo que viessem aqui em casa arrumar o ar condicionado.
Yesterday Quico sent an e-mail to the condominium maintenance asking them to fix our air conditioner.

-Dessa vez o ar quente não estava funcionando muito bem. Como o apartamento é alugado os gastos com a manutenção são de responsabilidade do proprietário. Daí é só ligar para a manutenção que mandam alguém para arrumar. -
This time the heather air wasn’t working well. Our apartment is rented and then the maintenance are the owner’s responsibility. Therefore, all we have to do is call and ask for someone to fix it.

Pois bem, o Quico entrou em contato com eles e pediu que me ligassem para ver um horário. Me ligaram e sugeriram um horário. Daí eu disse: nesse horário eu não posso, preciso trabalhar. E a moça respondeu: "Então podes deixar a chave embaixo do tapete da porta". Eu fiquei sem saber o que dizer. Daí perguntei se não tinha problema. Como ela disse que não, disse que ok.
Anyway, Quico contacted them and asked to call me back and make an appointment. They called me and suggested the time. I said that I couldn’t be at home at that time because I had to work. So the lady said: “Ok, you can leave the keys under the mat.” I didn’t know what to say. I then asked if it wouldn’t be a problem. She said: “No, it isn’t.” Then I said ok and when Alice and I went to school we left the key under the mat.

Saímos de casa e deixamos a chave lá. Quando voltamos o ar já estava arrumado.
When we got back home, the air conditioner was fixed up.

Acho isso incrível! I think it is unbelievable!

bjs Kss
Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment