Thursday, August 27, 2009

Goodbye

Here is the cake from the farewell party my friends from the library had organized for me. I loved the party: the food, the people and the present (the scrapbook album they had made just for me). It was really special!
Aqui está o bolo da festa que o pessoal do grupo de conversação da biblioteca organizou para mim. Eu amei a festinha de despedida: a comida, as pessoas e o presente (um álbum de scrap com fotos deles e feito por eles). Foi tudo muito especial e emocionante!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here we are: Alice and I at Dulles airport and in the airplane.

Alice e eu no aeroporto de Washington DC e no avião.

Alice wearing the scarf and hat Dale had made for her. Pretty, isnt't she?

Alice usando o gorro e a manta que a Dale fez para ela. Lindo, né?

American and Brazilian kisses,

Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment