Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines

Today morning I got a really good surprise: flowers from Quico! Beautiful flowers....I just loved them.
Hoje pela manhã o Quico me surpreendeu com um lindo bouquet de flores! Lindas!!!!! Amei.
I liked it so much that I decided to make a Smile Box only with pictures of us.
Gostei tanto que resolvi postar e fazer um smile box com um apanhado de fotos nossas.
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own scrapbooking design
I don't know if you would like to see them...but, anyway it will be here as a beautiful memory of some of our moments together in those 15 years!
Não sei se vocês vão curtir as fotos. Em todos os casos estarão aqui como uma boa lembranças de alguns de nossos momentos juntos. Afinal, 15 anos não é tão pouco assim, né?
a big kiss full of love,
Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment